Premium Vinyl Siding
The beauty of wood without the maintenance…
Alside premium vinyl siding captures all the beauty of a traditional wood siding installation, with straight course lines; right, flat joints; identical “board-to-board” appearance; and realistic look-of- wood details.
- Outstanding beauty. Classic clapboard, dutch lap, and beaded profiles, in a variety of exposures, from 4” to 7”. Deep, realistic shadow lines and a low-gloss, look-of-paint finish add to the appeal.
- Advanced panel design. Allside’s CenterLock uses a patented double locking system that pulls panels right to the wall. Panels stay flat and overlaps are minimized, producing walls with the smooth, even appearance of solid wood.
- Unmatched appearance. Consistent appearance from “board to board”—the look siding is supposed to have.
- Superior wind resistance. CenterLock uses an extra tough nail hem to keep panels locked in place, even in winds exceeding 150 mph.
- Easy-care maintenance. CenterLock is made with durable premium vinyl, so it won’t warp, rot or peel. And it never needs staining or painting. Just wash occasionally with a garden hose to restore like-new beauty.
Charter Oak premium vinyl soffit combines the beauty and performance of wood with the durability, design options, and easy-care maintenance and convenience of vinyl. Learn more…
Premium Vinyl SIDING Profiles
Dutch lap (left) and classic clapboard vinyl siding profiles.
Beaded vinyl siding profile.