Prodigy Next Generation Insulated Siding
Where comfort meets performance…
Prodigy is designed with an R-value of 5.0. That’s five times the energy efficiency of ordinary siding. The insulation is 1 ½” thick and wraps your home in an unbroken blanket, yet breathes freely to resist water retention.
Unlike traditional glued or laminated insulated siding, Prodigy’s FrictionFit™ ensures that the insulating layer moves freely along the horizontal plane. This means your installer can ensure a level face with minimal appearance of seams, and potential energy gaps are virtually eliminated.
Prodigy insulated siding:
- reduces energy costs
- repels the worst downpours and the insulating layer breathes to resist water retention
- is guaranteed to resist fading for a generation
- protects against the pounding force of hailstorms
- stays securely fastened, with no tearing or rattling, even in extreme winds
- reduces outside noise, especially in high winds, downpours, or hailstorms
The Inside Story
Learn the inside story of Prodigy Next Generation’s energy efficiency, engineered performance, and inspired beauty: